SURPRISE! It’s pop quiz time:
- Do you ever wonder if there’s a better way to report on the current and future state of your Organization’s various projects?
- Have you ever felt frustrated by not being able to see project forecasts in a standard, comparable format?
- Ever feel that the financial data that exists within your time tracking tool is incomplete or doesn’t provide the appropriate “accounting” views that Finance professionals need for budgeting, forecasting and analysis?
- Is it difficult for your Organization to consolidate project-level financial data because the information resides in multiple systems? all decentralized?
- Do you ever lose sleep at night worrying about the lack of controls and security around the Excel files on your shared drive containing critical actual and forecast project data?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions, Nicus has a solution for you! Run – don’t walk – to your nearest IT Finance Advisor and ask him/her about the new M-PWR portal. Nicus Software is excited to announce the addition of the Project Financials portal that joined the existing best-in-class family of M-PWR portals: Planning, Cost Modeling, Bill of IT, and Application TCO.
The new Project Financials portal allows Organizations to forecast, analyze, and track spend related to projects across the Enterprise.
Key benefits of the Project Financials portal include:
- Defends the IT budget and communicates the unique economic drivers of each project.
- Creates strong tracking and accountability for project spend.
- Shifts the perception of IT by providing visibility on project that reconciles to the general ledger.
Key features and capabilities include:
- Consolidated Project View & Outlook (for CapEx & OpEx)
- Project Properties & Details (Non-Labor/Labor & Cap/Non-Cap)
- Cost Dashboards for Sponsors, Portfolios, Project Managers
- PPM Interfaces
- Compare & Versioning
- Project level security
- Robust standardized reporting