Health, Dental, Voluntary Benefits, Paid-Time Off, Retirement Savings Plan
For over 20 years, Nicus Software has been an Industry leader in the field of IT Financial Management (“ITFM”). Our M-PWR product has helped organizations, large and small, accomplish a wide variety of ITFM goals including IT Chargeback, Cost Visibility, Budgeting and Forecasting. Working with new clients, we provide not only a superior software that can handle the most demanding requirements but also subject matter expertise in IT Financial Management data and processes.
The Implementation Analyst position, based in Salem, VA, is a key role in a dynamic industry that is, among other things, responsible for:
- Supporting multiple, simultaneous, customer implementations of our M-PWR product
- Leading Training Sessions and participating in workshops that guide our clients through the implementation process
- Working with customers to understand their data and to gather custom business and technical requirements
- Supporting the IT Finance Advisor in reporting of project status and forecasts
- Building functionality in the M-PWR tool (i.e. configuration of processes, tables, etc.)
- Testing and documenting of underlying data models, processes, and reports to meet functional design and specifications
- Working with the IT Finance Advisory team to document client feedback and suggest potential product enhancements
- Supporting the development and delivery of customized training materials for client implementations
- Supporting the client during their user acceptance testing process
Qualified candidates will have the following requirements:
- 1-4 years experience in accounting or finance-related roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Familiarity building complex data/financial models a plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Track record of excellent customer service skills and the ability to influence
- Possesses strong to expert Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- High degree of accountability
- Willingness to travel (10%-25%)
- Ambitious, motivated self-starter, excellent listener
- Team player with demonstrated positive, “can-do” attitude and enthusiasm in working toward customer, team and individual goals
Nicus is a rapidly-growing, privately held software company providing IT Financial and Business Management solutions to achieve IT cost transparency and encourage informed decision making. Built by experienced practitioners who had a desire to create a better way of managing IT financial information, Nicus empowers many of the world’s leading companies to make informed IT decisions. The solution is provided as a SaaS or on-premises, and includes a comprehensive set of tools, including IT Planning, Service Costing, Benchmarking, Bill of IT, Application TCO, and Demand Management.
Representative Nicus customers include Visa, First Republic Bank, Target, Staples, Choice Hotels, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, and Fidelity Investments
Nicus offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits, including medical, vision and dental as well as a retirement savings plan with an employer match.
Please email resume and complete the required candidate exercise at http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/Smyyqqe/DEwCChTw.